Fussy Eye

Highly Selective and Opinionated

Tuesday, October 1, 2019


We are having a great time at the after party of the world premiere of @maleficient #GlobalIntuition #AfterParty #Maleficent #ElleFanning #AngelinaJolie Amazing performance and breathtaking #VFX pic.twitter.com/2ywHlBRVqV
— Global Intuition (@G_Intuition_) October 1, 2019



Chillin with John Voight at the #Maleficent after party! pic.twitter.com/wyaCOmhZ9a
— Amanda Taylor (@geeklyamanda) October 1, 2019



The kids from the new #HighSchoolMusical The Musical The Series singing “We’re all in this together” at the #Maleficent after party! #Maleficent2 pic.twitter.com/rpr9xNvRt5
— Amanda Taylor (@geeklyamanda) October 1, 2019




View this post on Instagram

Most people get horror stories when they meet their personal heroes. Not me. There was only pure kindness and genuine love and light came from Angie. She listened to me and instead of rushing away to the next smitten fan, stayed with me and held me and told me things that I could only dream and wish that my Idol would say to me. I am still shocked that this happened. I wish I could properly convey how profound she has been in my life. You guys!! I met my person! 😭 I am forever grateful. Thank you @disneymaleficent @disneystudios @disney and all the magical people who made my dream come true.
A post shared by Rhapsody Artajo (@artrhapsody) on Oct 1, 2019 at 10:56am PDT

Posted by Fussy at 2:41 AM
Labels: after party, Maleficent Mistress of Evil, Premiere
Newer Post Older Post Home
Fussy and the respective authors, photographers, sites, and publications. Simple theme. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.