Here's what critics have to say about #Maleficent2. https://t.co/9hmCIyite0— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) October 1, 2019
Did not expect to love #Maleficent2 as much as I did - it's much bigger, more colorful, and more fun than the 1st, while also being darker and scarier too. (This is the perfect Disney Halloween movie.) Aesthetics were lovably Fantasyland and Angelina Jolie was, of course, a hoot. pic.twitter.com/ixffJWIIVb— Drew Taylor (@DrewTailored) October 1, 2019
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil is a visually spectacular sequel that proves once again that Angelina Jolie was born to play the title character. A modern day fairytale where badass women take center stage. The battle sequences are epic and the costumes are stunning. #Maleficent pic.twitter.com/bxJUc3uJRV
— Scott Menzel (@TheOtherScottM) October 1, 2019
The power this has #Maleficent pic.twitter.com/4M5zYMVAFj— Gregory Ellwood - The Playlist π¬ (@TheGregoryE) October 1, 2019
Michelle Pfeiffer steals every scene she's in, reminding us all of her tremendous talents. It doesn't hurt that hers is one of the better written and directed villains in recent memory. pic.twitter.com/5EBQNP5ibZ— ZACH JOHNSON (@zmjohnson) October 1, 2019
And then, of course, there's Angelina Jolie. She's firing on all cylinders, and it's a joy to watch her so fully commit to a character as mad, as majestic, as mischievous and as maternal as Maleficent. pic.twitter.com/lcWQa69mNf— ZACH JOHNSON (@zmjohnson) October 1, 2019
Wow! I’m surprised by just how much I loved #Maleficent #MistressOfEvil! I cheered, I laughed and even shed a tear. Such a powerful story of acceptance. Bravo! #Maleficent2 #MaleficentMistressOfEvil— Amanda Taylor (@geeklyamanda) October 1, 2019
And that’s all she wrote! sequels are hit or miss, and I can guarantee that this amazing cast and crew hit it right out— Lynda Olanoff π (@LynnOlanoff) October 1, 2019
of the ballpark!
See #Maleficent : #MistressOfEvil in theaters October 18th πΈπ» pic.twitter.com/zvsyVjjhTx
For you #Maleficent fans, #Maleficent2 is possibly even more visually stunning than the first. Truly some gorgeous sequences. Angelina Jolie owns the role as the Mistress of Evil and Michelle Pfeiffer dives into being deliciously wicked.— π»π Spooky Name Goes Here ππ» (@AlishaGrauso) October 1, 2019