Mistress of Evil Premiere
Angelina Jolie on why people love #Maleficent: "There's a part of us that just's unbridled. We just have to be who we are" pic.twitter.com/4wZlAhlSmr— Variety (@Variety) October 1, 2019
"There's a part of us that's just unbridled. We just have to be who we are. We can't be less than what we are, we can't be less honest, less fierce. And sometimes somebody is not comfortable with that and wants to hurt us, but we have to find ourselves and be free with it and be OK with it."
For a mistress of evil, Angelina Jolie thinks #Maleficent is doing pretty well as a mother pic.twitter.com/Vw97GU7FVO— Variety (@Variety) October 1, 2019
"The father's a bird. We have some severe issues going on. She's trying her best. I think where she failed is that she doesn't believe in herself. She doesn't believe that she's a good Mom, she doesn't see herself as a Mom. But I questioned when I was first a mother if I was good enough. A lot of good Moms question whether they're good moms."
Angelina Jolie says the cast of #Maleficent has become like one big family: "I hope that when people see the film, they enjoy it as much as we really did enjoy it together, making it" pic.twitter.com/cCYHQ8a5Pu— Variety (@Variety) October 1, 2019
I asked #AngelinaJolie about all the 3 leading female characters in Malifecent. She describes them all as strong in very different ways. #Maleficent #MaleficentMistressOfEvil #Maleficent2. .@FOXLA pic.twitter.com/pfSigSEVPW— Leah Uko (@LeahUko) October 1, 2019
#nbcla is on the red carpet for the premiere of @Maleficent in Hollywood 😈 Here’s a peek behind the scenes as we wait for the stars to arrive! https://t.co/VpEji73yLA #Maleficent pic.twitter.com/eEhiBCVZia— NBC Los Angeles (@NBCLA) October 1, 2019
Michelle Pfeiffer talks working with Elle Fanning and Angelina Jolie on one #Maleficent scene that took weeks to shoot pic.twitter.com/IfFUv8WrwF— Variety (@Variety) October 1, 2019
What is it about love that makes us go nuts?
"The real truest love pulls out your best self. It's what you value, what you're loyal to and what you're willing to fight for. So I think that truest love does that, and I think for Maleficient—it's the surprise that she didn't realize that she had it in her."
"Maleficent is wild. I think there is that thing in all of us that is just not safe and not fine, and wants to just be fun and be our biggest, best self."
So basically you're made for this role. Wild and free and unapologetic.
"Well, like the character there have been times in my life where I have felt—and maybe I've hidden them well from the public—where I have not felt free, I have not felt safe, I have not felt like free of harm or I have felt small. I have felt cornered. And it has taken a lot to find that again, probably more of that today than I was in the last four years."
.@Maleficent star #angelinajolie tells @HeatherBrooker this film is about family and fighting against prejudices. https://t.co/VpEji73yLA #maleficient #nbclaentertainment pic.twitter.com/oNGbP8cE42— NBC Los Angeles (@NBCLA) October 1, 2019
At the world premiere of #Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, Chiwetel Ejiofor (Conall) revealed why this movie is no fairy tale... Watch our Instagram Stories for more red carpet interviews! pic.twitter.com/ndX0EEon9z— Disney D23 (@DisneyD23) October 1, 2019
Walking into the #Maleficent: Mistress of Evil World Premiere like: pic.twitter.com/XFMvtEbbs1— Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (@Maleficent) October 1, 2019
Not so evil after all! #Maleficent, herself, Angelina Jolie poses with a young fan before heading into the screening. She told reporters she’s proud of how the sequel portrays three multi-dimensional women in herself, Elle Fanning and Michelle Pfeiffer pic.twitter.com/LYl48g8Tf8— Christi Carras (@christicarras) October 1, 2019
Ed Skrein loves how "mischievous and naughty" Angelina Jolie's character is in #Maleficent: "I always like the anti-heroes" pic.twitter.com/EO5WVf9TKE— Variety (@Variety) October 1, 2019