The first photos of them together. They appear to be with Dr. Stan Katz in his office in Beverly Hills. There are times when they all seem to be deep in thought, no one including Dr. Katz is talking, and they may be listening to a recording. There was more listening on Jan 25 and more animated discussion on Jan. 30.
Brad is the one more involved in the discussions, at one point approaching Dr. Katz to show him something on a cellphone. He is also seen putting away what looks like a notebook or diary.
Dr. Katz's room is long and narrow. The wall opposite his desk is able to accommodate only two small frames which are frequently certificates of accomplishments. The sofa they are on is just wide enough to fit between the bookcase and the window.
It's poetic justice that legal restrictions on unauthorized, intrusive photos inside any doctor's office meant that the paps couldn't sell these.
Sitting in a small office next to floor-to-ceiling glass windows, they knew they could be seen and photographed on both dates. of the other mental health professionals or any lawyers. They didn't need anyone else's advice or input.
Other than the cellphone and possibly Brad's notebook or diary, they don't appear to be holding or reading anything on paper. Dr. Katz is always shown leaning back on his chair. He is never seen looking at anything on his desk or even leaning close to it.
They hired Dr. Katz two years ago, in January 2017, and have had many custody evaluations since then but this is the first time they allowed themselves to be seen with him.
Although the paps were posted around the building with powerful telephoto lenses, there are no photos of them arriving or leaving Dr. Katz's office on Jan. 30. Not even of their car. Their security successfully kept the paps from having any view of the vicinity of the entrance and parking.
Notable:
Jan. 25
Everyone is thoughtfully listening.
Wearing her gold band on her right ring finger.
Looking at something together while Dr. Katz appears to be looking at a book or tablet or cell phone.
Smiling up at Brad
Talking to Dr. Katz
Brad reaches over to assist Angelina when he sees her pulling her shawl over her shoulders.

And she starts to smile.
Putting away a notebook or diary, showing off his famous tattoo and wearing his bike chain bracelet.
Looking down
Jan. 30
Angelina and Dr. Katz converse while Brad sits beside her, partly hidden.
Brad leans forward
Enthusiastic, animated, smiling.
Showing off her wide gold band on her right ring finger. Smiling.
Gesturing
His hand appears to be where her crossed right leg would be.
Crossing her legs the other way.
No bike chain bracelet.

Standing right in front of her holding a jacket.
Showing Dr. Katz his cellphone
Wearing his Breitling watch
Eyeing the scene below.
legion
fas
ajb
who
TIMELINE
Dec. 28, 2018
BBC How do they learn about the outside world? And I ask that in the context of how we are all understanding the outside world. And about social media and tech companies, and about what we can trust, etc. What do you do at home?
AJ "I think like most parents, we try our best to insert good stuff. We can't control everything they're exposed to." "So we try to ask that they will talk to us about anything they saw that bothers them or that they’re concerned about.”
Nov. 30, 2018
"It is not permanent but rather a temporary agreement in place, for now, to keep things moving along in the right direction.” She “is very pleased to be entering the next stage and relieved with progress for the health of their family.”
August 2018
Angelina has “tried to bridge the gap between the kids and their dad. She’s worked to achieve reinstatement for them.
Angelina remains focused on healing her family. She continues to support the reconciliation of the children with Brad.
December 2017
For Pitt “the process has been difficult,” says a source close to the situation. “But he is OK and remains committed to his family.”
September 2017
“None of it’s easy. It’s very, very difficult, a very painful situation, and I just want my family healthy,” she said quietly."
June 2017
"(The DeMille) is a big jump forward for us, and we’re all trying to do our best to heal our family."
"We care for each other and care about our family, and we are both working towards the same goal.
"We’re all just healing from the events that led to the filing . . . They’re not healing from divorce. They’re healing from some . . . from life, from things in life.”
April 2017
"A few months ago I was having frightening dreams and I'd consciously lie awake trying to ask, What can I get out of this? What can I learn from this? Those ceased. And now I have been having moments of joy, and you wake and realize it's just a dream, and I get a bit depressed for the moment. Just the moment, just glimpse moments of joy because I know I'm just in the middle of this thing now and I'm not at the beginning of it or at the end of it, just where this chapter is right now. I just don't want to dodge any of it. I just want to stand there, shirt open, and take my hits."
February 2017
"We will be stronger when we come out of this because that's what we're determined to do as a family."
“I am coping with finding a way through to make sure that this somehow makes us stronger and closer."
December 1, 2016
"I understand that Brad is frustrated but feel that it is incumbent upon us to help this family achieve their long-term reunification goals in a smooth and expeditious manner....Is it not the end goal that within the next 6-12 months Brad is enjoying frequent and continuous contact with all of the children on a joint custodial basis?"
November 29, 2016
"For the past 3 months, Brad has complied with every aspect of the therapy process, notwithstanding ongoing concerns that the therapy team has ignored or disregarded issues that he has raised...
As I mentioned yesterday, it would be misleading for me to tell you that the request for access may be impacted by the opinions of the kids' therapists."
Sept. 20, 2016
This decision was made for the health of the family.
Thanks Felicity and Pride&Joy
Stan Katz



































