Press conference and premiere
Aug. 19, Friday
Attending a press conference for his new film ‘Bullet Train’ in Seoul, #BradPitt completed his look with red velvet and suede #adidasxGucci Gazelle sneakers. #AlessandroMichele #BulletTrainMovie pic.twitter.com/FHQT7OZZWD
— gucci (@gucci) August 30, 2022
Compare and contrast. From Paris to L.A. he was giddy. The L.A. photo below was the least giddy I could find. Not so giddy now, and no personal signet ring or any ring on his left ring finger. The bee ring which he sometimes wore on the left when he had two rings is back on the right. The FBI leak may have delayed their plans but I think they need to speed it up.
#BradPitt speaks during a news conference on his new film "#BulletTrain" at a Seoul hotel on Aug. 19, 2022.
— Korea Odyssey (@korea_odyssey) August 19, 2022
Click for more https://t.co/kWYjmfh2BE pic.twitter.com/X17mjvlXqd
Only the bee ring
Brad Pitt says 'Bullet Train' is perfect summer action film filled with action, comedy https://t.co/kiWO3UKlrX
— Yonhap News Agency (@YonhapNews) August 19, 2022
But he noted that "Bullet Train" is not a simple action flick to kill time but poses a question about luck and fate and how humans handle them.
"It's about what is luck, what is fate, how much are we puppets of fate or do we have free will," he said. "That's amongst the delivery system of great action and great comedy. Underneath is that message."
He said he was looking forward to having Korean food during his fourth visit to South Korea, following the last one for his war film "Fury" in 2014.
"It's great to be back. I'm not here for the movie, I'm here for the food," he joked. "I wish I had more time to explore."
'불릿 트레인' 브래드 피트(Brad Pitt), 기자들과 다정한 셀카 타임 🤩 [MTN 직캠]#불릿트레인 #브래드피트 #애런테일러존슨 #BulletTrain #BradPitt #AaronTaylorJohnson #AaronJohnson #머니투데이방송 #MTN #MTNSTAR pic.twitter.com/n5RWST3AYF
— MTN STAR (@mtn_star_news) August 19, 2022
Looks like Tony Webb again













