Thursday, March 7, 2019

Random Fuzzy

The caption states she went to a meeting together with Brad on March 5, Tuesday, but he is not shown.  It's possible they again went to see Dr. Katz.  The parking garage looks similar to the one Brad was photographed in on Jan. 25, but there is no photo of the exact same spot.  Brad was shown exiting the garage but these photos only show Angelina walking towards a ramp and not at the exit.

We can tell that it is Angelina but there are no photos of her face.  We see her walking away from the parking area but there are no photos of her walking back to her car.  There should logically be photos of Brad getting in and out of his Escalade given it is parked outside.  By now, every pap in the city knows it's distinctive silhouette and features on sight.

Angelina and her car were photographed inside the underground garage but the photos of the two Escalades together are on street level.  Since the custom Escalade didn't have to navigate through the garage, it could have left much earlier, but it waited for Angelina's Escalade to emerge from the underground parking to follow behind it. 

Since their last Jan. 30 meeting with Dr. Katz, the family may have gone on two trips -- one after her visit to Bangladesh and the other after New York.  The whole family notably disappeared from view for several days both times.  Dr. Katz may have conducted another round of interviews with the children after their latest trips and this meeting is to discuss the results.

Maleficent 2's new release date was officially announced March 6, the day after this meeting.  It obviously strongly suggests that what they heard influenced the timing of the announcement and they were prepared for it.  That one reason for the big jump forward in Maleficent 2's release date is because the family will be ready to emerge as a fully healed, healthy and legally reunified family soon.  Once Dr. Katz certifies them, they can move to set aside the temporary judgement on custody and visitation that contains his earlier recommendations and have the petition dismissed.

They can finally discuss openly what happened on the plane and explain their actions and decisions after the DCFS became involved.


Their own words say it best:

"I’m happy we did (By the Sea) because we did explore something together and ... we did communicate something that maybe needed to be communicated to each other.”
"We thought, this is the best honeymoon because we felt, as the film says in the end—whatever you go through, weather the storm and stay together. It was a message to each other of we are going to weather whatever comes and we are going to stick together."

“When something happens in your life that’s a dramatic thing, you either pull together or you go into your own.  So many times, people divorce very quickly. To me, if this film has a message, it’s that you have to try to weather the storm together no matter what. And that’s a beautiful thing.”

“It’s also very important to have a common goal. That’s what keeps people together—your moral fiber is the same and you have something that you are doing together that matters. You have purpose and certainly children are the easiest way to have the sense of purpose together because no matter what, they are first.”

"I was really on my back and chained to a system when Child Services was called.  And you know, after that, we've been able to work together to sort this out.  We're both doing our best."
"It's just very, very jarring for the kids, to suddenly have their family ripped apart.  If anyone can make sense of it, we have to."

HFPA What do you like about being single? And what do you dislike?
"I don't like it. It's not something I wanted."
HFPA Is there a good side?
"No. I'm sorry, there’s just nothing nice about it. It’s just hard."

"We’re all just healing from the events that led to the filing.  They’re not healing from divorce. They’re healing from some . . . from life, from things in life.”

"My whole family… we’ve all been through a difficult time... We are and forever will be a family. I am coping with finding a way through to make sure that this somehow makes us stronger and closer.”

"We will be stronger when we come out of this because that's what we're determined to do as a family."

"Our focus is that everyone comes out stronger and better people—there is no other outcome."


"For me this period has really been about looking at my weaknesses and failures and owning my side of the street."
In the end, you find: I am those things I don't like. I need to face that and take care of that. 
The terrible thing is I tend to run things into the ground. That's why I've got to make something so calamitous."

"For me every misstep has been a step toward epiphany, understanding, some kind of joy.
It's those very things that shape us, those very things that offer growth. That make us better."

"I know the people who love me know me. And that's enough for me."

"I’m not suicidal or something. There’s still much beauty in the world and a lot of love. And a lot of love to be given."

"We care for each other and care about our family, and we are both working towards the same goal." 

“None of it’s easy. It’s very, very difficult, a very painful situation, and I just want my family healthy.
(The DeMille) "is a big jump forward for us, and we’re all trying to do our best to heal our family."

“Everybody knows there is never just the tragedy of life, or the humor of life or pure joy of life. Relationships have those extremes. You can absolutely madly love the same person you want to kill.”

“Being artists, we both do talk a lot which is very helpful in a relationship”

"I think it is not said enough how much we need the men in our lives to be strong and capable and the best they can be.”

“I have a responsibility to myself and my family to remain true and authentic. I treat people whom I love honestly and sincerely."


BBC How do they learn about the outside world?  And I ask that in the context of how we are all understanding the outside world.  And about social media and tech companies, and about what we can trust, etc.  What do you do at home?
"I think like most parents, we try our best to insert good stuff.  We can't control everything they're exposed to." "So we try to ask that they will talk to us about anything they saw that bothers them or that they’re concerned about.”


"Now when I wear Mon Guerlain, I think this is what my children will one day smell when we are away from each other and they will associate it with mum, so it's important."
"It's nice for a woman to have a scent that her lover remembers, who identifies it with her."


Consistent.
Clear.
Incontrovertible.


"It is not permanent but rather a temporary agreement in place, for now, to keep things moving along in the right direction.”  She “is very pleased to be entering the next stage and relieved with progress for the health of their family.”

 

Not clear who the person with the cap is.  He is only Angelina's height which rules out Richie and most of their frequent security.  The only person in their circle of that height and built and who also loves wearing caps is Brad's assistant Darren -- if Darren shaved his goatee.

Floor markings guiding parking are white.

She is not carrying anything to the meeting. Her bag is hanging open and there is nothing visible.

She appears to be walking down a ramp, not yet at the entrance to the building. No security walked with her.



Floor markings directing traffic flow are yellow

The custom Escalade was occupying a street level parking spot, it did not come from the underground parking -- it may exceed size limits.   It could have left quickly but it waited for Angelina's Escalade to emerge from the underground parking so it could follow behind.  They arrived separately but are leaving (going home) together.


It isn't raining and it's still bright outside.  The headlights help to throw off the sensors of the paps' cameras to keep them from focusing inside Angelina's Escalade.  Brad's has curtains and a divider so they couldn't see inside regardless. 


Jan.25, 2019
Tesla

His bag is full