Monday, December 10, 2012

Elle & Peter



Peter Capaldi plays King Kinloch of the fairies -- and Maleficent's uncle

An alleged draft of the script was leaked online and there have been heated discussions about it on Maleficent's IMDb board -- mostly from fans with pre-conceived ideas of how they want the character to be portrayed -- i.e. irredeemably evil.

I've avoided reading the script because I want to go in fresh.  Reading even an early draft of the script will inevitably spoil a large part of the enjoyment and discovery in watching the film.  I occasionally read scripts when I am curious about a project still under deliberation but if its already in production, I'll wait until after I've seen it.  I avoid watching too many trailers or featurettes for the same reason. 

I am sure Disney doesn't want a copy of the script floating around so while a copy I obtained is available via the link, I am restricting access until after the film opens.  Bearing in mind that this a) may not be authentic and b) is unlikely to be the shooting draft.







Peter Capaldi talks about working with Angelina Jolie on Maleficent & Brad Pitt in World War Z awards -
Published on Dec 10, 2012
Peter Capaldi Interview - Maleficent & World War Z





Published on Dec 10, 2012  flicksandthecity
Peter Capaldi chats about working with Angelina Jolie on Maleficent & Brad Pitt's latest movie World War Z. More Maleficent interviews with Elle Fanning http://youtu.be/jllPZyqQKhQ & Juno


Our Adorable chat with Elle Fanning about new film Maleficent & going fangirl over Angelina Jolie -
Published on Dec 9, 2012
Elle Fanning Interview Maleficent & Angelina Jolie


Published on Dec 10, 2012  flicksandthecity
Elle Fanning chats about the green screen worlds created in Maleficent, how they compare to Super 8 & working with the elegantly scary Angelina Jolie as Maleficent. Watch Maleficent


Neither George Clooney nor Angelina Jolie appeared in a movie in 2012, so it's going to be weird when they get Golden Globe nominations.