Thursday, August 16, 2012

Riley + Maleficent bits

Sam Riley who plays Diaval, the Raven who can assume human form and who is Maleficent's right hand, talks briefly about the film.  Starts at 1:50.


Published on Aug 16, 2012 by


Sam Riley talks about what fans can expect from Angelina Jolie in new Sleeping Beauty film -








I'm filming this movie called "Maleficent" with Angelina Jolie etc. so I guess I'm chained here haha 
there are worse places to be stuck than Oxford, haha! And if you want free cinema tickets at the Odeon i can sort you out :P



Roman soldiers at pinewood #soldier#pinewoodstudio
 


Just walked round a corner to find a man with a drawn long bow aimed at another mans head




Top tip of the day: when you can watch Angelina Jolie being filmed, try not to associate her costume with Slender Man; you will shriek. 





4:30am for me! I'm en route to Pinewood, have fun! Explain our nig thing, lmfao might turn it into a song :P 
First of the day goes to I am at this amazing studio today, it's incredible and of course studios of Bond since Dr No!  
I'm doing some stand in work on Maleficent (the new Sleeping Beauty film) was on set with Angelina Jolie the other day!  



Working on angelina jolie's new movie, the set looks amazing