Sunday, July 15, 2012

Maleficent Summary bits



Teaser poster


Cartaz oficial da Disney do filme Maleficent!


New Logo of Maleficent :D Great!


From what I've gathered, Maleficent is occupying the E, R and Richard Attenborough Stages and the Stanley Kubrick bldg.


lovely @ Stanley Kubrick Building @ Pinewood Studios
 



For x

Just posted a photo @ Athenaeum Hotel & Apartments



rocking the team turts trailer @ Pinewood Studios


getting trained @ Platform 4





I'm at R Stage Pinewood Studios (Iver, Buckinghamshire)
 


new home @ E Stage Pinewood Studios
 


beautiful day @ The Richard Attenborough Stage
 





head cast #1 - district 9, (not used) # 2 The A-Team (not used) # 3 I am number four (didn't do film) #4 Elysium...





Off to Pinewood
 


Had a head cast made today in SFX. Covered in alginate and then plaster cast. Feels like being buried alive. Its horrendous



off to a costume fitting. getting fairy ears fitted as well 
 





To refresh, Maleficent's principal cast:


India Eisley - young Maleficent in the opening act that establishes her role in the kingdom's heirarchy.
Kenneth Cranham - the human King Henry who plots to conquer the world of fairies

Lesley Manville - Fittle
Imelda Staunton, Knotgrass, and Juno Temple Thistlewit - the 3 pixies that guard Elle Fanning's Aurora.



Peter Capaldi - King Kinloch
Brenton Thwaites - Young Prince
Tony Regbo - Young Stefan
Hannah New - Leila



And a comment on the script from an HE reader

bradzp says ...
Having read the script, I can tell you, thankfully, that it's not another 'bitch queen out to get princess' film.






On Twitter

Principal cast

- Stefan

  or      - Thistletwit

- Young Maleficent



- Young Stefan

- King Henry's soldier





Minor parts & Extras



- servant



- soldier

- soldier



- stunt performer


 










Production & Crew

- story



- Disney PR

- Special make-up effects artist

- location runner

- SFX modeller





- runner




Agents, Contractors

or

child actors:









- security 




Fans


 


lowflyer7777 - Buckinghamshire Set Photos



Deleted






Briar Rose is a pseudonym used by Princess Aurora in Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty



Distributed by: Walt Disney Pictures
Produced by: Roth Films Production
Budget: $170,000,000 Estimated
Produced by: Joe Roth
Screenplay: Linda Woolverton
Paul Dini - story
Executive Producers:
Angelina Jolie
Don Hahn
Matt Smith
Palak Patel




(child actors talent agent)
 Good luck to Emily, Damita, Boyana, Spike, Tyrese, Autumn, Holly, Louis & Harry on set for our first shoot date for Maleficent today!
Good luck to Millie & Sophie-Anna too on Maleficent today!


Wooo hooo! Have not got to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to get to

I don't have to leave home till 7 which when chaperoning on set feels like a massive lie in! 


Are you working on Maleficiant today?
Holly Dillon@Miss_Dillon
yep till Wednesday. Big scene!


Send Ange my best. We go way back.


Seeing Angelina Jolie tomorrow. One is most excited.

Up at 6.30am every morning for the next 2 weeks. Yep. cool. okay.
I'm off to Pinewood studios this week! So excited! Gonna be a "runner" on set for a new Angelina Jolie film! 
I start tomorrow but staying over night tonight. Gotta be up at 6 every morning. Kill me now!
At least Angelina will give me an incentive ;)  



Wasn't too bad thanks! I was in the arts department so I was just helping building sculptures and stuff. The sets were incredible!
I think Ill be switching between the departments (hopefully). Cant say too much about it on here as Ive signed some thingmabob haa
But sadly I'm yet to see my true love :(




getting ready to work on Maleficent and another project later in the year.Should be good fun :) 

jus so looked up Maleficent lol massive film well done bubbs
Marama Corlett@MaramaCorlett
it's a small role but Very Very excited about .Thank you.


(stunt performer)
got a few days on Maleficent and thats it at the mo.. Waiting for all of them to kick off real soon! 




Sunny day on set... Absolutely melting under this armour. knows. 
Running around pinewood studios, full costume looking for the mailman... Mini. Adventure!
 Good morning studios... Another day, another dollar.



Can't believe it.., This was me over a week ago for 2months


Thanks !" should be a really good film on what i have seen so far