Friday, December 2, 2011

Embargoed reactions

Jeff apparently liked it enough to want to sneak in a few words past the embargo. He was obviously itching to share more of his thoughts. I'll take that as a doubly good sign.

In his latest Oscar chat, Scott Feinberg said he though the film was too dark and too subtitled(!?) to score in any major Oscar category. So I thought it relevant to post an early interview where Angelina explains her language choices.


Hollywood Elsewhere

Friday Flatline: Yesterday afternoon I saw Angelina Jolie's In The Land of Blood and Honey, and liked it a lot. ...


Friday Flatline

Jeff Wells

Yesterday afternoon I saw Angelina Jolie's In The Land of Blood and Honey, and liked it a lot. I asked for permission to say a little something and was told nope, the embargo holds...fine. This morning I saw David Fincher's The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and I liked that too. But I can't write about it until 12.13. And now I'm sitting in a food court and not arguing with anyone about seating. All is well. Just saying.