Jon Voight praises his daughter, Angelina Jolie, and granddaughter, Vivienne Jolie-Pitt's, latest Tony Award wins!https://t.co/0s36sFZ3DF
— Entertainment Tonight (@etnow) June 24, 2024
"It's amazing."
"During the filming of Megalopolis, I got a call from Angie and she said, 'I'm doing The Outsiders. I've just decided to throw in with the producers.' Vivienne read the book and then went down to see the pre-Broadway version close to San Diego, and she went down four times and she came back and said, 'Mom, you got to see this.'"
"Angie was very interested. It showed something of Vivienne that she had never seen before."
"The director of this piece, great director, said that she had talent and an eye for something, she has contributed to it, and she's working with Angie," he added. "I'm sure Angie contributed with some of it, specially with the actors, Angie's great with the actors, and Angie's a great director."
"I’m very proud of Vivienne. I’m really proud of Angie, the way she really tries to encourage each of the kids to be what they want to be."