Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Sept. 5, Monday

Vista Jet from L.A.

Harvest season has already started in Provence.   He is usually there earlier.  With 2 pieces of luggage, this may be an extended trip.  



Aluminum Rimowa luggage in the cart.  We also saw them in Rome.  Angelina brought one back from London.

The woman in a ponytail may be Charlotte Holden, ID'd by some fans previously as an aviation specialist and good friend of Angelina's

She also arranged the Bullet Train plane to Tokyo. The last photo I saw of her with Brad was when he visited his family in Springfield in November, 2019.  By coincidence he also brought along a guitar for that trip.


The last time I saw her with Angelina was when she came back from filming Those Who Wish Me Dead in June, 2019


The first time I recall seeing her was when the family came back from Crested Butte.  Shiloh also had a guitar with her then.



dm