Bullet Train world premiere interviews and videos.
Q: Will you move to Carmel?
"I don't know... I don't know what the future'll bring. "
Of course he knows. He knows what the future will bring and when. He doesn't want to say it'll be his new home, he wants to wait until they can say it will be their new home. He has time to start on whatever renovations he wants to do.
Their lawyers may lie with wild abandon as they maneuver within the false narrative but they themselves remain blissfully naive. They comply with the restrictions while giving hints that the narrative isn't true. Only what directly comes from them -- verbal and, since these are video interviews, nonverbal -- are worth paying attention to. The head shake and long pauses as he edits his answers. The truth is there.
After saying his secret for staying young was "I have a lot of lovely people in my life," his advice to Bad Bunny on surviving the pressure was "It's being surrounded by people you love, and respect."
They've already met their family goals. They may be waiting for systemic goals.
Being blissfully naive of garbage and garbage producers is great advice for everyone.
extra tv
Extra: Can you believe it (skirt) went as viral as it did?
BP “My policy is to stay blissfully naïve. I heard there were some rumblings, but I really just go my own way.”
E: You're very laid back. It's a chill Brad we're seeing with you. What have you learned about yourself? It's been a few years since you've been back in a film.
BP “Ha, ha, my god, we’re going deep,” “It's just like: it's going to be alright, don’t sweat it. It's going to be alright. (deep inhale) Let it go. (deep inhale) Let it go”
E: You've just got a new bachelor pad in Carmel.
BP (laughing) "Bachelor pad." (laughing)
E: I mean, you call it that, no?
BP "I wouldn't call it, but (shrugs) OK.
BP "I guess I..(head shake) am, and it is a pad, so...why not."
E: Will you move to Carmel?
BP "I don't knooow... I don't know what the future'll bring. It's just a place I've been in love with since the 90s. And it was a lovely owner, and he was really kind and I'd be staying there over the years. The opportunity came up. So I couldn't pass it up. It's in my heart, that place.
Brad Pitt gushed over his daughter Zahara at the ‘Bullet Train’ premiere: “Where does the time go, right?” https://t.co/iruCJ79v0p
— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) August 2, 2022
"I'm so proud of her," said Pitt about Zahara's enrollment at Spelman while conducting interviews at the premiere of his latest film, Bullet Train, in Los Angeles on Monday. "She's so smart. She's going to flourish even more at college. It's an exciting and beautiful time to find her own way and pursue her interests. I'm so proud."
"Where does the time go, right? They grow up too fast," "It brings a tear to the eye."
"I'm past middle age, and when you get older, I'm just looking for fun and having a laugh. It's more fun than sobbing and moaning," said Pitt. "I read the script during the dark period of lockdown, pre-vaccination, and it made me laugh. This story is so damn funny. Every character has their own agenda, which means we were going to get a great cast and lots of really funny moments."
"Yeah, that's beautiful. Really beautiful."
Brad Pitt had nothing but praise and admiration for his 16-year-old daughter, Shiloh, and her dance moves. pic.twitter.com/omnx3c4y8R
— Entertainment Tonight (@etnow) August 2, 2022
ET: We all fell in love with the video of Shiloh dancing.
BP "Yeah, I know, me too. Brings a tear to the eye. Very Beautiful."
ET: Do you ever say 'I don't want you guys to be creatives.'"
BP: "No! I love, I love for them to find their own way, find things they're interested in, find their own voice, and flourish."
edited video
ET I'm obsessed. I used to take dance there and I'm 'whoo, she's some serious...'
BP "Yeah, I know, she's, I don't know where she got it from because (long pause, fade out) Mr. 2 left feet here."
#BradPitt is dishing on #BulletTrain, his friendship with Sandra Bullock and his love of "The Great Pottery Throw Down"! pic.twitter.com/izp2XqOPR9
— Access Hollywood (@accesshollywood) August 2, 2022
Q Is there a world where you and Sandra would have ever tried to date, did date, maybe dated?
BP "Ha, ha, ha ha."
Q I feel like you should have shot on that one.
BP "I don't know. No, no, we've always been just really good friends."
Actor Brad Pitt stepped out in a lime green linen suit for the Los Angeles premiere of his latest film ‘Bullet Train’ pic.twitter.com/hPgq9L8Y33
— Reuters (@Reuters) August 2, 2022
PITT HEADING FOR SMALL SCREEN? At the U.S. premiere of #BulletTrain, Brad Pitt says he would “really like” to star in a TV series pic.twitter.com/EwHTpwyS6B
— AP Entertainment (@APEntertainment) August 2, 2022
Brad Pitt says toilet paper is passé! He wants all to get a smart toilet. He may be onto something!
— Star 102.5 Buffalo (@mystar1025) August 2, 2022
How Japan's music-playing, water-spraying TOTO toilets took over the world https://t.co/4yhqBaeRBF via @CNNStyle
Brad Pitt :"I am pretty firm in this belief: that toilet paper is an antiquated concept. It's draconian. I don't know why we're satisfied with this. So I am really impressed with the smart toilet, the Japanese toilet, and thank God someone was thinking for all of us."
Just a minute plus of Brad Pitt on the red carpet for #BulletTrainMovie @BulletTrain #BulletTrain pic.twitter.com/tFRHGyiwsb
— Jacki Jing (@JackiJing) August 2, 2022
Hiroyuki Sanada on working with Brad Pitt in #BulletTrainMovie: "He created a great atmosphere on set." https://t.co/c4Ce3LROrj pic.twitter.com/atk7R6Gxlj
— Variety (@Variety) August 2, 2022
"He's my emergency contact" - Brian Tyree Henry and Aaron Taylor-Johnson became incredibly close while working together on #BulletTrain pic.twitter.com/24760GpsOc
— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) August 2, 2022