.@ABonTV is one-on-one with Brad Pitt as he talks new movie. “It’s really coming to terms with knowing yourself.”@adastramoviehttps://t.co/00n0f5e27s pic.twitter.com/ke35CvFd3B— Good Morning America (@GMA) September 9, 2019
"Maybe James and I are both at an age where we probably lived more than we have left, and you start thinking about impermanence. You start thinking of your own personal values."
Pitt said his character was "getting to a point" where "the life he's constructed doesn't work for him anymore." He is "forced to confront" what he once avoided "dealing with the soul."
"I find myself drawn to projects with subject matter that I'm already focused on. And the beautiful thing about what we get to do is you get to focus on it intensely."
"My style is I'm interjecting a point of view of mine, usually."
"It's really coming to terms with knowing yourself, a full acceptance of yourself, instead of living with regrets or the grief we carry, the loneliness we carry. I just believe in being really open about that and understanding that in yourself, which is not fun."
"Peace comes from that. And makes me better with the people I love,"
"It is the universal human experience."
"It's quite poetic that we have to go out to the abyss, the endless space, which might as well be a grave"
"This film is really delicate, and it walks the line because it's sincere. It stands right on the line of being too earnest."
"Ad Astra means 'to the stars.' I think it's 'through hardship to the stars.'"
"There's no avoiding it, so better buckle up."
abc
Thanks Jennypeachy's
Brad Pitt was at JPL today buying stuff for his kids at the JPL store.— Van A Hunter (@FunkyToTheBone) September 7, 2019
JPL




