Friday, August 30, 2019




"In my younger years I would have.  Now it's: 'How long do I gotta be away from home - my loved ones?'"

AFP
He said the movie was “the most challenging film I have worked on because this story that James devised is so delicate”.
“In retrospect ... what we were really digging at, without labelling it so much, was this definition of masculinity. Having grown up in an era where we were taught to be strong, not show weakness, don’t be disrespectful,” he told reporters at the Venice film festival.
“I think we were asking the question: Is there a better definition for us? Is actually being more open [able to] provide you with a better relationship with your loved ones, with your parents, with your kids and with yourself? And at the end of the day I think that’s certainly what we were after.”


And he was dutifully showing off the watch above.