The warmest of welcomes to Angelina Jolie and Isabelle Huppert, here to introduce the nominees for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama. #GoldenGlobes pic.twitter.com/7yy5vpF3Yo— Golden Globe Awards (@goldenglobes) January 8, 2018
frances mcdormand dapping up angelina jolie is already the highlight of 2018 pic.twitter.com/O7tMalBsRK— anna (@FULL0FWINE) January 8, 2018
DIABOLIQUE (2018)— TIFF (@TIFF_NET) January 8, 2018
starring Isabelle Huppert and Angelina Jolie
Make it happen.#GoldenGlobes pic.twitter.com/SvQe4Fm1dG
#BestActress #drama presented by #AngelinaJolie and #IsabelleHuppert: #FrancesMcDormand. #GoldenGlobe pic.twitter.com/Yj5yOfS8kq— ruben nepales (@nepalesruben) January 8, 2018
Vanity Fair
Chris Hemsworth and Angelina Jolie sitting together 😍 Perfection! #GoldenGlobes pic.twitter.com/V7YCK1K46a— The Dallases (@ginnyftjosh) January 8, 2018
I wish I could convey the look Angelina Jolie gave me when I jokingly chastised Chris Hemsworth for bumping into me. And there’s a sentence I wasn’t expecting to write when I woke up today.— Josh Horowitz (@joshuahorowitz) January 8, 2018
Best thing I've seen here. Tom Hanks delivering a tray of martinis to his table. The best. #goldenglobes pic.twitter.com/GkyQy8NCMy— Dan Fogelman (@Dan_Fogelman) January 8, 2018
Angelina Jolie was swarmed by well-wishers. #GoldenGlobes #WhyWeWearBlack pic.twitter.com/3JYs0TNNUS— Debra Birnbaum (@debrabirnbaum) January 8, 2018
Some seating-chart highlights: Oprah and Steadman front and center. Angelina Jolie and Chris Hemsworth seated next to each other. The "Stranger Things" kids have a better table than actors and actresses who have worked for dozens of years.— Decider (@decider) January 8, 2018

















