#CaitrionaBalfe, #AngelinaJolie, #MerylStreep and more react to their @goldenglobes nominations. #Globes75https://t.co/28mkOXYU3y pic.twitter.com/pFEjG924HR— ruben nepales (@nepalesruben) December 13, 2017
Angelina Jolie, foreign language motion picture (“First They Killed My Father”) and animated motion picture (“The Breadwinner”): I’m sincerely moved and overwhelmed by the foreign language film nomination. I’m grateful to the HFPA for acknowledging our film.
Loung Ung, foreign language motion picture (“First They Killed My Father”): In the Khmer Rouge genocide, an estimated 90 percent of artists were killed. Now, almost 40 years later, a new generation of artists came together to make this film in Cambodia.
I am so proud of them all, and honored to be part of it alongside everyone who brought their talents, love and compassion to the set every day. Awkoon (thank you very much in Khmer).
Judi Dench, actress, motion picture-musical or comedy (“Victoria and Abdul”): The Golden Globes, hooray! What wonderful news on such a snowy day in London.
Meryl Streep, actress, motion picture-drama (“The Post”): I’m thrilled for the movie, for Steven (Spielberg) and Tom (Hanks), and for the incredible ensemble of actors who made this movie need its moment in history.