Verified users' tweets
Watched Maleficent tonight. It was so much better than I expected. Loved it!!
— Ann Aguirre (@MsAnnAguirre) June 5, 2014
MALEFICENT was MAGNIFICENT!!!!! A must see. #LoveisLove Kudos to Angelina Jolie as lead & Executive Producer.
— MONIFAH (@THEMONIFAH) June 5, 2014
Happy Birthday to my #WCW and fellow #Gemini ♊️ Saw #Maleficent last night and loved it! #MustWatch… http://t.co/AGKN5z1SAg
— Kreesha Turner (@KreeshaTurner) June 4, 2014
#Maleficent was fokkin epic.. If u havnt seen it yet ur missin out.. Da queen Angelina murdered ittt 😈🙌
— Tara Holt (@TaraHolt) June 4, 2014
Just saw #Maleficent. Loved the twist! #SleepingBeauty @KerryMaller
— Stephanie Simmons (@StephatCBS2) June 4, 2014
"Maleficent": Misandry, the movie! Four out of five Angelinas.
— Matt Pearce (@mattdpearce) June 4, 2014
Angelina Jolie, I bow down to you. #Maleficent
— Cassi Thomson (@CassiNThomson) June 4, 2014
@Disney producing another great film #Maleficent @EmilyFurey loved it so much she thinks she's a fairy 😄
— Bradley Simmonds (@Bradley_Simmo) June 4, 2014
Have you seen #Maleficent yet? It was fantastic. Definitely take the kids… not scary like it looks. Very sweet story.
— Karolina Kurkova (@karolinakurkova) June 3, 2014
MALEFICENT made wetness come out of my face and I tell @barvonblaq all about it on this week's The Trailer http://t.co/MIlfH04A0R
— Erin Gibson (@gibblertron) June 3, 2014
“@TriesteKDunn: Not gonna lie, @Maleficent is totally awesome.” I had the best time yes... So good!
— Lili Simmons (@Liliflower33) May 31, 2014
Finally saw @Maleficent and LOVED it!!! Angelina Jolie was incredible. Not to mention, I was really comfortable. 😉 pic.twitter.com/vSkeBFce4r
— Anna Perez de Tagle (@AnnaMariaPdT) June 3, 2014
Maleficent is one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen. On top of it all she has a raven. I mean come on
— Mark Salling (@MarkSalling) June 4, 2014
Maleficent is a very pleasant, family movie based on the re-imagining of Sleeping Beauty. Hollywood loves to do that.
— James Patterson (@JP_Books) June 3, 2014
I'm feeling like I may have been a touch overly dismissive of MALEFICENT. I still don't know that it "works" as a movie... 1/2
— Bob Chipman (@the_moviebob) June 3, 2014
@the_moviebob ..but it seems like subtextural stuff that I mainly noted as "huh. odd" is REALLY hitting home for a lot of people. Hm.
— Bob Chipman (@the_moviebob) June 3, 2014
@the_moviebob As in, the whole "SA survivor" thing read to ME as a weird "did they know how this would play?" thing, but I'm seeing... 1/2
— Bob Chipman (@the_moviebob) June 3, 2014
@the_moviebob ...a lot of people REALLY touched by it. And if movies ARE what they mean to an audience... Hm.
— Bob Chipman (@the_moviebob) June 3, 2014
BEST FILM OF 2014: @Maleficent - just wished @ZacEfron was the PRINCE! #MentionYourFaves pic.twitter.com/ShDUOgrEuf
— PUBLICITYASIA (@PRAsiaWorldwide) June 3, 2014
Lots of audible female gasping + cooing when Vivienne Jolie-Pitt came onscreen in Maleficent. #Momspiration
— Kirsten Smith (@KiwiLovesYou) June 3, 2014
Perfect #weather later today to catch a #movie...Yesterday I saw #maleficent & it was Amazing! Beautiful story& #AngelinaJolie was stunning
— Caitilin Espinosa (@FOX26Caitilin) June 3, 2014
I'm watching #Maleficent today and my panties couldn't be in a bigger knot. Angelina is about to slay my entire existence. #Queen
— Lilly Singh (@IISuperwomanII) June 3, 2014
@nikarmes34 glad you enjoyed! Lots of nice comments about Maleficent :-)
— Cineworld Cinemas (@cineworld) June 3, 2014
I can’t stop thinking about Maleficent. That movie hit me in the right spot. I’m surprised that script got made.
— Scott Kurtz (@pvponline) June 3, 2014
Not going to lie... I definitely cried during Maleficent simply because of Angelina's beauty. The artistry had me weak in the knees!
— Jaclyn Hill (@Jaclynhill) June 1, 2014
right now *hits play* RT @aaronmedwards: When was the last time you watched 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider' starring Queen Angelina Jolie?
— Alex Fitzpatrick (@AlexJamesFitz) June 3, 2014
Angelina is PERFECTION in Maleficent. I have ALL the feels right now. I cannot. This is an issue for me right now. Brb... 😩
— Lilly Singh (@IISuperwomanII) June 4, 2014
@gbcstudio love and miss u!! Malificent was awesome ! Angelina Jolie is beautiful 😍
— Mehgan James (@MehganJames) June 4, 2014