Tweets
@MxBondo @Slate That was @pescami, not speaking for us all--I can testify that 47-year-old women with no child in tow also enjoy Maleficent.
— Dana Stevens (@thehighsign) June 5, 2014
Just took in a showing of #Maleficent Not bad at all.Ms Jolie scares me to death, but hot at the same time! pic.twitter.com/sp0MRz7wLa
— Todd Harris (@TheToddHarris) June 5, 2014
#Maleficent Is not the only time I have created a #DISNEYVILLAIN Here is Susan Sarandon from Enchanted. pic.twitter.com/672eG6kawL
— Rick Baker (@TheRickBaker) June 5, 2014
Loved #Maleficent last night. People may not like it because it doesn't play into their fantasy that evil is a 100% irredeemable quality.
— Janet Rose (@JanetKRose) June 5, 2014
Maleficent dolls sold out within minutes! Now I have the toy dept of Target on speed dial.
— Robert W. Lako (@RobertWLako) June 5, 2014
Maleficent was everything I hoped it'd be.
— Jordan Fisher (@Jordan_Fisher) June 5, 2014
#Maleficent was such a good movie!
— Jasmine Thomas (@jaszthomas) June 6, 2014
My maleficent horned girls, @lightbrigade xanimal103. 💜 http://t.co/f2NiR96J8I
— Meyrick Murphy (@MeyrickMurphy) June 5, 2014