Tuesday, June 3, 2014




dailymail




dailymail videos










dailymail
The star, who met her partner on the set of Mr & Mrs Smith, also said that she's thinking about working with Brad on a joint professional project.
'I would love to,' she said. 'I wrote something a few years ago that we're thinking about working together on. We haven't done that for ten years but we had so much fun when we did.
'We weren't a couple at the time so it would be very different now - but when I worked with him I realised he was my best friend. He's a really great man.'

 dailymail
...
The mother of six, whose five-year-old daughter Vivienne makes her acting debut in the film, said she understands why fairy tales have such universal appeal.
'I suppose we all want to believe in happy endings,' she said. 'But fairytales take aspects of the human condition and magnify them, the characters and feelings.
'They help us relate to the questions and stories but they do it in a much more colourful way.'