Tweets from the press con, latest on top
photo
jared

Thats it! Thanks for joining our live tweets from the press conference for #Maleficent. Catch it in cinemas on May 28 pic.twitter.com/6KjJCDiJHJ
— Disney UK (@Disney_UK) May 9, 2014
Angelina Jolie looked GORGEOUS today at the #Maleficent press call. Loving the bright red lippy pic.twitter.com/7gj4xa1o1H
— Best magazine (@BestMagDaily) May 9, 2014
Elle just said she wanted her Sleeping Beauty to do more than just frolic and sleep #Maleficent
— Company Magazine (@companymagazine) May 9, 2014
FYI guys. Angelina Jolie brings Brad up in convo all the time. They's so in love. It's so lovely. #Maleficent #PressConference
— Now Magazine (@NowMag) May 9, 2014
'Mr and Mrs Smith 2? I feel like I lived out that one...' Brilliant #Maleficent
— OK! Magazine (@OK_Magazine) May 9, 2014
Asked Angelia Jolie which song she would choose to lip-synch for her life. Don't think she's seen Drag Race... #maleficent
— Darren Scott (@darren_scott) May 9, 2014
She said 'Queen' and it took a second to realise she meant the band #angelinajolie #maleficent
— Darren Scott (@darren_scott) May 9, 2014
Now that's what you call bone structure #AngelinaJolie #Maleficent pic.twitter.com/8Wqrxgr4QX
— Now Magazine (@NowMag) May 9, 2014
"Did I take anything home? I have some horns at home!" AJ when asked if she had any souvenirs from set #Maleficent pic.twitter.com/OkVnWp7xml
— Disney UK (@Disney_UK) May 9, 2014
"I do have some horns at home!" Jolie on taking the set home #Maleficent
— Harper's Bazaar UK (@BazaarUK) May 9, 2014
"Acting will take a back seat for now" says Jolie on her directing, writing and work for the UN #Maleficent
— Harper's Bazaar UK (@BazaarUK) May 9, 2014
"My older children recently saw Mr and Mrs Smith and they thought it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen!" admits Jolie #Maleficent
— Harper's Bazaar UK (@BazaarUK) May 9, 2014
"I envy her ability to love everything and be so curious about things." Elle Fanning on her character, Aurora #Maleficent
— Disney UK (@Disney_UK) May 9, 2014
"My children love #Maleficent's voice. They always make me do it at home" Angelina #Maleficent
— Disney UK (@Disney_UK) May 9, 2014
"As much as she's a villain and she's dark, I was very playful with her" Angelina on her character #Maleficent
— Disney UK (@Disney_UK) May 9, 2014
"Its still funny to us, she's just our little girl" Angelina on her daughter Vivienne appearing in the film #Maleficent
— Disney UK (@Disney_UK) May 9, 2014
"I usually make up stories for my kids" Angelina when asked what kind of stories she reads to her own children #Maleficent
— Disney UK (@Disney_UK) May 9, 2014
Angelina Jolie wasn't into fairytales as a child. 'The (princesses) weren't women I looked up to.' No surprises there đŸ˜‰ #Maleficent
— Now Magazine (@NowMag) May 9, 2014
"I had to embrace my bizarre and my silliness" - Angelina talks about playing Maleficent
— Cosmopolitan UK (@CosmopolitanUK) May 9, 2014
"We got a little crazy and had a lot of fun and we hope people like that" Angelina on the film #Maleficent
— Disney UK (@Disney_UK) May 9, 2014
"It was so much fun. I was afraid to do it at first" Angelina on playing the role of #Maleficent
— Disney UK (@Disney_UK) May 9, 2014
"She's not afraid of Maleficent when she meets her which terrifies Maleficent" Elle Fanning
— Disney UK (@Disney_UK) May 9, 2014
'We wanted to make it more for modern audiences,we hope it's not just a new spin but more relevant' says Angelina about the new #Maleficent
— Company Magazine (@companymagazine) May 9, 2014
Our #Maleficent press conference has started with Angelina and Elle Fanning. pic.twitter.com/0X5vGRmNUi
— Disney UK (@Disney_UK) May 9, 2014
She's here, incredibly beautiful...@BBCNewsbeat pic.twitter.com/k3ztg97CoH
— SinĂ©ad Garvan (@SineadGarvan) May 9, 2014
Angelina is looking AMAZING in white! #Maleficent
— HELLO! (@hellomag) May 9, 2014
Angelina and Elle Fanning take to the stage #Maleficent pic.twitter.com/PkRwOPvW7h
— Fabulous mag (@Fabulousmag) May 9, 2014
Waiting for Angelina Jolie presser for @BBCNewsbeat pic.twitter.com/zSVyVHYDn7
— SinĂ©ad Garvan (@SineadGarvan) May 9, 2014
We are awaiting the arrival of Angelina Jolie and Elle Fanning at the @Maleficent press conference - not long now... pic.twitter.com/KBDJmaflu2
— VOGUE.CO.UK (@BritishVogue) May 9, 2014

