My only interest in the Jolie-Pitt children is to see how much the biological offspring resemble their parents. Considering that both parents have topped the most beautiful and sexiest lists, expectations will obviously be high. I would also be interested in seeing Vivienne's forthcoming film debut for signs of the acting talent that both parents possess and have been heralded for. It was their looks and talent that attracted me in the first place and made me a fan so I am somewhat curious to see how much has been passed on to their children. I would otherwise not be interested in their kids' activities -- both the biological and adopted -- or the activities of other celebrity offspring. If and when the children do something noteworthy on the their own, they may pique my interest, but since I am not in the habit of following children, that will have to wait until they become adults. I find it a bit unsettling when people -- tabloids and fans alike -- display obsessive interest in children they are not related to.
-- Fussy
Photos Lainey
From Just Jared
Angelina Jolie takes two of her children, Pax and Zahara, on a shopping outing to Urban Outfitters on Wednesday (February 13) in Los Angeles.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie
Photos Jared as marked
