Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hollywood Hills - Los Feliz

April 2020

May 2017









Mar 2017





Jan 25 2017










"Pitt's cars were back in the driveway, and sources told Radar that he was frequently at the house. A black Tesla Model S and white Prius were parked in the driveway."   The Allied star had been living with friends and feels the time is right to go back to the family home.















Sept, 2016
















7/19/16
dailymail








 Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have made concessions to the environment by concreting over a lot of space on their sprawling compound in the Los Feliz district  - July 2016
 Brad and Angelina built a mini skate park (in 2014) and planted desert trees and plants, which require relatively little water
Their Los Feliz's home, which has a pool in the backyard, sits next to a local park



























E!Online
Celebdigs

From Daily Mail

New aerial views of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Californian compound show just how sprawling it really is

By Sarah Bull
|


The 5,338 sq ft property, which Pitt purchased for $1.7million back in 1994, has one main five-bedroom house, as well as several smaller houses, which the actor has purchased to join the compound over the years he has been living there.
As well as the houses, the compound includes several swimming pools to keep the children entertained.
And it seems the family are already getting in to the spirit of Halloween, with pumpkins scattered around the compound ahead of the holiday on 31st October.
The family are known fans of the spooky holiday, and are always seen choosing cute outfits for the celebration.
Angelina, who has three biological children and three adopted children, spoke recently about her brood, admitting she is looking forward to 'being their friend' as they get older.
She said: 'I am looking forward to them being teenagers.
'I am looking forward to them trying to pretend they are not doing anything wrong.

'I'll be their friend and I'll be honest with them and I hope whatever they go through they can talk to me.That's the best I can do.

'I'll try to be as close to them as I am now. So when they get to the point they don't want to talk to me, they know deep down I love them and we have that relationship. It's tough for everyone those years.'
Angelina added that she and Brad have different approaches when it comes to their children, explaining: 'Brad is more lenient on the girls and I am more lenient on the boys. We can't quite figure out why that is.'


Previously


The Property Buffer: In 1996, Brad Pitt began buying up properties abutting his 1915 Los Feliz home, over time assembling a security ring of properties into a 1.8-acre "estate."



From Celebdigs

Take a look at Brangelina's pad!
Brad Pitt plunked down $1.7 million for this Los Feliz estate back in 1994, and over the years he's collected some of the surrounding properties to build a massive family compound!
The A-list couple's place sits on 5,338 square feet and boasts five bedrooms, as well as several smaller houses. Located on the expansive grounds is a huge swimming pool, which is perfect for their rambunctious brood. The craftsman-style home is encompassed by lush vegetation, which also serves a double purpose of keeping the grounds super private.
It's not Chateau Mirival, but it's definitely the California equivalent!