Monday, January 30, 2012

SAG Show Inside Photos (w/ HQ)






LA Times Panorama 360* Interactive











Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie




















 






























Tilda Swinton and Angelina Jolie at the SAG Awards - January 29th, 2012
I’ve been so completely satisfied with seeing Angelina Jolie with Brad Pitt for the last 5 years that I haven’t missed seeing her with beauiful ladies that often.  But you know, every once in awhile…and who better than Tilda?!






Tilda Swinton and Angelina Jolie at the SAG Awards - January 29th, 2012
I’ve been so completely satisfied with seeing Angelina Jolie with Brad Pitt for the last 5 years that I haven’t missed seeing her with beauiful ladies that often.  But you know, every once in awhile…and who better than Tilda?!
Tilda
































Brad Pitt posed with Modern Family's young stars.





LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 29: Actors Angelina Jolie and Nolan Gould attend The 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards broadcast on TNT/TBS at The Shrine Auditorium on January 29, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Lester Cohen/WireImage) 22005_008_LC_0670.JPG










 Angelina Jolie posed with Ariel Winter.
































Popsugar