"Oh, Dear...Dear God"
This out-take is from the Moneyball Bluray, which I received a couple of days ago.From an 8.18.11 post:
"Truly primal laughter is never about any one event or mishap or whatever. It's usually about the release of tension and frustration, and it's completely unsuppressable if you feel you're exposing some careless, thoughtless or callous part of yourself
Angelina Jolie: I'm missing a piece of elbow
The 36-year-old star has revealed that a painful accident on the set of Tomb Raider left her with a seriously injured arm - and it never fully recovered.
'I'm missing a piece of elbow,' says Angelina.
'I was in a harness 130ft up shooting Lara Croft and crashed into something, smashing up my elbow.'
Despite treatment by medical experts, Angelina's limb was too damaged to be fully repaired.
'They found most of it,' she recalls.
'But one bit is still floating around inside of me.'