Thursday, December 22, 2011

FD and Ken Adams tweets

FilmDistrict
Watch Angelina Jolie & the cast of on 's Charlie Rose tonight at 11:30 PM EST (repeat tomorrow @ 1:30 PM EST)

Ken Adams
Watched The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo for the third time now. It's not that I didn't like it, more that I was left feeling disappointed.
It's a shocker that the script was written by Steven Zaillian, which is the weak point of the film, but then again, this was how Larsons
 .....book originally was written. What Fincher should've done though, is keep the main plot, but completely reinvent it dialogue-wise.
But still, Fincher's a genius and has created something that the Swedish version never was. The haunting cinematography is breathtaking

Not only did I not like EL&IC, but was offended in the way they use 9/11 as a sentimental gimmick. Hanks' character REALLY had to die like


On the other hand, I thought Jolie's directorial debut In the Land of Blood and Honey was a masterpiece. You wouldn't even know that that....was a debut film. Marjanovic gives an electrifying performance.