- It appears some of you are encountering problems and are being redirected to a site that is made to look like FUSSY EYE but with maliciously altered posts. I have therefore turned on HTTPS redirect which means visitors to this blog will always go to https://fussyeye.blogspot.com. Check that you always have the correct address using HTTPS and see a lock 🔒 symbol on the address line.
There are three main benefits to using HTTPS instead of HTTP:
- It helps check that your visitors open the correct website and aren’t being redirected to a malicious site.
- It helps detect if an attacker tries to change any data sent from Blogger to the visitor.
- It adds security measures that make it harder for other people to listen to your visitors’ conversations, track their activities, or steal their information.
It's a crazy world out there. We can't let a few sick people spoil things for everyone else.
- They are just abut done with the 2nd phase of their schedule -- where the children spend 10 hours one or two at a time with Brad -- and there have been no photos. In fact, no photos at all of Brad in the U.K. on this trip. It seems they've successfully eluded the paps.
- They decided to spread things around and handed Harpers Bazaar the photos from inside St. Paul's. Perhaps they are growing tired of People shamelessly behaving like a bottom feeder and fabricating click bait at their expense. Hello, which they have also frequently dealt with, has behaved in a much more respectable manner. It would be fitting if they decide to give an exclusive to Hello and left People out completely. In the age of Instagram and Twitter, they don't need People.
Again: After any significant news, tabloids try to take advantage of renewed public interest with bogus "sources" suddenly coming out of the woodwork with rambling, fabricated "updates." No true insider and friend has ever and will ever talk about their lives especially not now. Their inner circle is very tight and nothing goes out of that circle. Do not click on these click bait "reports." Wait for an actual statement or interview. Show People and others you don't like it when they produce click bait garbage by not clicking on them. By exercising discipline fans can make a difference.