- The Maleficent 2 set shown is less than half-way finished. They just did recce in Windsor Castle. They have not yet revealed their DP. It may take at least 2 - 3 more weeks before they will be ready to start filming.
- Brad's appearance at a concert in L.A. on April 7 was his first since March 27. During the period that they were filming the Breitling commercial from April 9 to 12, he was visible at a number of public events. He hasn't been seen since filming wrapped
- Angelina had also not been seen out since March 27 until a fan posted a selfie with her taken on April 8 in Beverly Hills. Harpers Bazaar and Lainey both claimed that Angelina and the kids were already settled in the U.K. when obviously, they were in L.A. with Brad. This again illustrates the fact that accurate info on them is very scarce -- and HB, Lainey and all the rest do not have accurate info. Things have been locked down extremely tight. That is the hallmark of when Angelina is in control right down to the terse denials of tabloid yarns.
- Filming on The One and Only Ivan just started in London on April 16. She is a voice star and a producer. They may have flown over after the Breitling filming wrapped. Travel time for them would be around 10 hours.
- There have been no sightings of them in the U.K. or anywhere since the photos of Brad on the Breitling set. With a large and very active family, they must be purposely keeping a low profile.
- Between Ivan and prep work for Maleficent 2, she has some work to do in the U.K., but the 16 hour days of filming haven't started yet. Until then, they may not be spending their free time in the U.K. Miraval is just 2 hours away. They may also still have things to do in L.A. The planned renovation of the DeMille may just be getting started. And they may need to file an S&O -- or two -- starting with one setting aside the Custody Stipulation.
- They will be spending the next few months living 5,000 miles away from their team of therapists with whom they have been working intimately since September, 2016.
STIPULATION AND ORDER RE CHILD CUSTODY AND THERAPY
Petitioner and Respondent ...hereby stipulate to the following temporary orders:
Pending written agreement of the parties or further order of the court-
- Petitioner shall have physical custody of the children.
- Respondent shall continue to have agreed upon therapeutic visitation. The frequency and conditions of the visits shall be determined by Ian Russ, PhD. Prior to making such determination, Dr. Russ shall consult with Lisa Hacker, Judy Goldman, Angela Bissada and Catherine Green. Dr. Russ shall at all times consider the best interests of the minor children.
- Respondent shall continue to participate in individual therapy a minimum of one time per week for no less than 50 minutes per session. At the conclusion of each month Respondent shall provide Dr. Russ with proof of his ongoing participation in individual therapy as set forth in this paragraph.
- Respondent shall continue to participate in group therapy a minimum of one time per a week. At the conclusion of each month Respondent shall provide Dr. Russ with proof of his ongoing participation in group therapy as set forth in this paragraph
- Respondent shall continue to submit to random drug and alcohol testing as directed by Dr. Robert Waldman. The random testing shall not exceed one time per week and there shall be a minimum of 4 tests every 30 days. Within 24 hours of receipt, Dr. Waldman shall provide Dr. Russ with Respondent's test results.
- the minor children shall continue to participate in individual counseling, the frequency and duration of the minor children's therapy shall be as recommended by Angela Bissada and Catherine Green.
- Petitioner, Respondent, and the minor children shall continue to participate in conjoint sessions.
Except for the family conjoint sessions, they will be unable to comply with any of the provisions of the Custody Stipulation by virtue of the fact that they are living in the U.K. Once filming on Maleficent 2 starts and Angelina is working up to 16 hours a day, even the family sessions will be difficult to manage. It would additionally be very difficult for her to juggle work on two films and make sure the six children are thriving if she was on her own. So the fact that they could move to the U.K. and Angelina could take on such a heavy work load is proof in and of itself that they've completed the therapeutic process and their life is back to normal. The children have recovered, everyone has healed, Brad has satisfactorily addressed all of his problems, and the family is healthy. The therapists no longer have any reason for concern. The provisions in the Stipulation and the Stipulation itself are no longer needed. Angelina is able to work on two films simultaneously because she can give them her full attention and concentration confident in the knowledge that everything will be fine with Brad looking after the children and managing the family's day to day life.
"One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She's such a great mom. Oh, man, I'm so happy to have her. With a partner like Angie, I know that when I'm working, the kids are happy, safe, and prospering. And when Angie's working, she knows she has the same."
The therapists' work is done. Once the Custody Stipulation is set aside, they would just be a step away from having the Petition dismissed.
Apr 9, 2018 at 2:38am PDT
Apr 9, 2018 at 1:41am PDT
Apr 8, 2018 at 5:45pm PDT
Apr 8, 2018 at 1:15pm PDT