- There have been no airport photos, not even in Tokyo where almost everyone gets photographed at the terminal arriving &/or departing.
- There have been no photos of Angelina since she went shopping in West Hollywood on May 18.
- Chris Cornell's funeral is this Friday, May 26 in L.A.
- Shiloh's birthday is on Saturday, May 27.
- It will be 45 days since her offer for the DeMille was accepted on Sunday, May 28.
- It has been 124 days since Dr. Katz submitted his declaration of his qualifications to Judge Ouderkirk.
- Flight time between Mumbai and L.A. is 18 hours. L.A. is 12 hours 30 minutes behind Mumbai. Flight time between Tokyo and Mumbai is close to 9 Hours.
- Brad was in NY May 16, Tokyo May 22 - 23. Mumbai May 24.
- Unless his road trip has another stop, he should be back in L.A. in time for Cornell's funeral.
- It's possible that some members of the family accompanied him on the trip, hence the absence of any airport photos. Including travel time, assuming he arrives back in L.A. later today, he will have been away 5 days.
It was a pleasure to have Hollywood actor-producer Brad Pitt stay with us during his visit to Mumbai. Thank you for choosing The Oberoi, Mumbai. #bradpitt #InstaTravel #celebrity #celebspotting #celebritynews #hollywood #Mumbai #exploremumbai #hotellife #instagood #jetlife #luxurylife #Luxury #luxurymumbai #LuxuryHotels #Mumbai #SoMumbai #travel #travelgram
Part of seeing Brad Pitt up-close included him talking about what it takes to keep your chin up when self-doubt takes over. @MumbaiFilmFest pic.twitter.com/FvYlTipVoV— Aniruddha Guha (@AniGuha) May 25, 2017
Lessons from #BradPitt: Embrace the suck. Take a long view - every film will find its time & place. Keep ploughing & don't give a f**k! pic.twitter.com/Uj1incFQCj— Anupama Chopra (@anupamachopra) May 25, 2017
PICS: #BradPitt in Mumbai at the premiere of his film #WarMachine #WarMachineAtMAMI pic.twitter.com/t9WexJ1dAh— Bollywood Hungama (@Bollyhungama) May 24, 2017
Brad Pitt has quietly arrived in Mumbai and is going to chill with Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) tonight https://t.co/ktGZXEmBCO pic.twitter.com/DdwXEjsdoe— HuffPost India (@HuffPostIndia) May 24, 2017
Brad Pitt landed in Mumbai early on Wednesday morning.
The Hollywood megastar is in the country for a hyper-exclusive event to be held later in the evening. He has been put up in a plush South Mumbai hotel with tight security as his visit has been kept totally under the wraps.
The two actors, arguably two of the world's biggest stars, are expected to talk about the evolution of cinema at a super private event tonight.
After the discussion with Khan, Pitt might be introduced as the 'surprise element' at the film's premiere, which will take place at a South Mumbai multiplex.