Friday, May 19, 2017




...
Asked what other kinds of projects she would like to direct, she said, “There are a few things I am writing. I want to do a lot of films involving strong female characters. I think that is important. I also want to work with a whole female crew, female D.P., female everything.”
“I just want to help create more jobs, more opportunities for women in the film industry,” she continued, rubbing her chopsticks together with her black painted fingernails. “I want to get more women’s voices, more women’s stories out there. . .There are a lot of female directors I look up to so it would be cool to work with them.
Asked who those female directors are, Delevingne did not hesitate: “Angelina Jolie is incredible,” she gushed. “She is one of my biggest inspirations. She was one of the people that I want to do something with. Also Andrea Arnold, who did American Honey. And Kathryn Bigelow.”

...


1 comment:

  1. Christian Siriano‏Verified account @CSiriano 18h
    The stunning #angelinajolie out and about today in LA looking so chic wearing Siriano with her beautiful daughter Zahara. #christiansiriano
    https://twitter.com/CSiriano/status/865401337529356288

    ReplyDelete