A "source close to Pitt" told ET":
"His kids visited him at his Los Feliz home on the evening of April 2," the source says.According to our source, it had been a while since the six Jolie-Pitt children had been back at Pitt's home, quite possibly not "since the week before news [of the split] broke." The source notes that it has been quiet around the compound ever since, with the exception of some domestic help who are there daily.
- Of course we know they've been there earlier including when the Missouri-based Pitts were visiting, but this is the first time they've publicly acknowledged it. It appears they're moving their public story forward to let people know that the children have considerably recovered and are fine being home with their Dad. Specifically, that things are almost back to how they were before the split.
Recall they had said, "Back when Angelina first filed for divorce, she said that the reason she filed was for the safety and health and well-being of the kids and that has been her consistent point of view from the beginning" and "Angelina said from the beginning that she felt she had to take action for the health of the family."
- They appear to be saying that the family is very close to being fully healthy again -- and took a big step forward on April 2.
- The report also gives the image of an empty compound where no one is / was home except the help. It seems to suggest that they're all ready to move on to their new home.
- On April 2 Angelina was already in the midst of offering for the DeMille estate. The estate was listed on Mach 27, her interest was first reported on March 29, and her offer was reported on April 8. Her offer was accepted and she entered escrow on April 13.
- Their compound is officially in Hollywood Hills, not Los Feliz. The DeMille estate is officially in Los Feliz. The border is half way between the two properties which are just over a mile apart.
- ET has been one of their favored sites together with People, Hello and Vanity Fair.