Wednesday, September 21, 2016




E

How Brad Pitt Is Handling Angelina Jolie's Surprise Divorce Filing

E! News has learned that the actor found out Angelina was going to file one to two days ago, but did not know before that.
"Brad did not want the marriage to end," a source shared with E! News. "He was committed to doing what he needed to make it work. He was open to counseling."
Another insider added, "He is emotionally torn. Right now, he is devastated. He still loved Angelina and would have preferred they fight to make the marriage work. He was willing to do whatever it took to save the marriage and didn't realize Angelina had already given up on it."
...


Us

Marion Cotillard Announces Pregnancy, Addresses Brad Pitt Affair Rumors


" This is going to be my first and only reaction to the whirlwind news that broke 24 hours ago and that I was swept up into,” the 40-year-old actress captioned a stunning image of a single bird flying over speckled stars.
 “I am not used to commenting on things like this nor taking them seriously but as this situation is spiraling and affecting people I love, I have to speak up,” she continued. “Firstly, many years ago, I met the man of my life, father of our son and of the baby we are expecting. He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need.”
 “Secondly, to those who have indicated that I am devastated, I am very well thank you. This crafted conversation isn't distressing,” Cotillard wrote. “And to all the media and the haters who are quick to pass judgment, I sincerely wish you a swift recovery. Finally, I do very much wish that Angelina and Brad, both whom I deeply respect, will find peace in this very tumultuous moment. With all my love, Marion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment