Wednesday, August 19, 2015






Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: in their own words on their first wedding anniversary

Brad on the meaning of their beautiful day:
"I was surprised afterwards at the effect that getting married has had on us – it was more than just a ceremony, it meant a real depth of commitment. I feel like a married man – I really do."
 Photo: © Getty Images


Angelina on what she loves about Brad:
"I am very lucky with Brad. He is a real gentleman, but he is also a real man's man.
"He's got the wonderful balance of being an extraordinary, great, loving father, a very, very intelligent man and physically he's a real man."


Brad on Angelina as a mother:
"One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh, man, I'm so happy to have her."


Angelina on building a family with Brad:
"He has expanded my life in ways I never imagined. We built a family. He is not just the love of my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear.
"I suppose what I've learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own."


Brad on their love life:
"She's still a bad girl, delightfully so. It's not for public consumption."


More at link

No comments:

Post a Comment