Saturday, March 17, 2018
An Angelina Jolie cameo in the new 'Tomb Raider' movie wouldn't have worked, says producer Graham King https://t.co/DGhvHiwONW— Toggle (@ToggleSG) March 18, 2018
Speaking to CinemaBlend, Graham said: "It was never a story that had that moment where you could, you know what I mean? Pass the baton over. There wasn't that kind of tone and that would've changed tones to have that ... the studios of course, said 'is there a way to get Angie? Should we try and have her kind of baton over this kind of thing?' And I understand it for marketing and studios or whatever, but that never felt organic to our film. Something like that can tip the balance."
Graham King was also the producer of In the Land of Blood and Honey and The Tourist.
Friday, March 16, 2018
With what looks like pre-viz / concept art on the walls.
A post shared by Joachim Rønning (@joachimronning) on
Angelina Jolie Once Colored Her Hair with a Sharpie
How beauty-aware were you growing up? Did you experiment with your hair and makeup?
I’m sure I had my moments when I was little where I would put makeup all over my face, but I was a bit of a tomboy. And then I was a bit of a punk. Nowadays it’s very popular to dye your hair blue, for example. In my day you bleached it and used a Sharpie [for color].
You did that?
Yeah! I suppose my early memories were more as a creative person—and then early on as an actor. It’s a mask; it’s a part of creating a character. I’ve never gone to a girlfriend’s house and played makeup. I’m not one of those women who say, “Hey, let’s have a night and do each other’s hair.” I’ve never been that, but I find that really sweet. I buy a lot, especially for Z [Zahara]. She went through a period of trying different things, but she’s pretty natural. I remember she had a girlfriend over one night, and they said they were going to do dress-up and did I have any makeup?
What did you say?
I gave them my makeup, but I wear one color red, and I have black eyeliner and mascara—I have the most boring makeup kit. And my daughter and I are different shades of brown. I now have a backup kit in case anybody wants to play.
Are you handy with a liquid liner? Can you get yourself event-ready in a pinch?
Oh, yeah, because I don’t want to have to depend on a makeup artist. I’m much more comfortable with just a little concealer for my dark circles. That’s my main thing.
Is there a feature of yours that you like to play up most?
It really depends. I do either dark eyes or red lips. I have very full, big features, so if I did everything, I’d look a bit like a clown. It’d be just… a lot.
How did you first discover Guerlain?
My mother [Marcheline Bertrand] wore very little makeup. But she had a few items for a special event or holiday, and they were always Guerlain. There were little scents and powders, and I would occasionally mess with them. I remember thinking, “That’s not the everyday stuff. That’s from Paris!”
Do you wear fragrance?
[When I’ve tried] on a perfume just for fun, my children have gotten upset. [They’d say,] “It doesn’t smell like you.”
Do you have a signature scent?
I wear Mon Guerlain. Before that I wore a different scent that was very random, but it had similar notes. As I was making this decision [to be the face of Mon Guerlain], I tested it with the kids. They recognized enough of it, and they liked it. I wear it, and Zahara wears it. I’m a terrible liar, so I couldn’t promote something I didn’t actually like.
I know this question will amuse you given your schedule, but how do you like to indulge and pamper yourself when you find the time?
[That’s] pretty funny. I’m that person saying “Can you not all be talking to me while I’m in the shower? Can you just not open the door at least? Let me finish and then I’ll get out. Give me a second.” “Give me a second” is the thing. I think most mothers say that all the time. Which now I can’t because my kids kind of go, “One. I gave you a second.”
OK, you have one minute all your own: How do you take care of yourself?
I’ve had the same dermatologist since I was 11; her name is Rhonda Rand. It’s who my mother brought me to when I was little with my first scar. To have somebody who is very encouraging of being as natural as possible has really helped me, I think. When I got pregnant, I had darker areas [on my face] that got darker. So I do IPL [intense pulsed light] every once in a while.
How do you define beauty?
The people I see as beautiful are those who don’t bend to somebody else’s opinion of what is appropriate or beautiful. I’ve always been drawn to people who are unique, different, and just simply themselves. It makes me a bit sad when I see somebody unable to live in their own skin and not feeling comfortable in it. There are a lot of things in society that make people feel that way.
Social media can make things tougher too.
It’s really hard for young people today, [when] people are constantly judging and critiquing and having opinions. It’s funny—I feel like decades ago, to be different was actually the thing you wanted. Now I think it seems to be more desired to be with the masses, to blend, or be as good as or be similar to. My children don’t really do a lot of social media. I’m hoping they’ll have room to figure out what they like before they’re told by a bunch of other people what they should like or how they’re being perceived. My mom used to say when I was little, “Let me see your soul.” That was her thing. Whenever I’d get upset or something, she’d say, “Let me see your soul.” What it meant was, “Show me you. Are you mad? Let me see.” I’ve never really talked about that. I think, I hope anyway, that’s how I’m raising my children: Put what’s inside you forward and find you, figure out who you are. Beauty—everybody has a different opinion about what that is. Intellect is the most beautiful. When you see somebody who has a mind on fire, that’s sexy. A person who is empathetic and thoughtful and passionate—there’s nothing more attractive than that. There’s nothing you could wear or put on your face to cover up if your mind is blank and your heart is dark.
You’re known as such a beauty—one of the most beautiful women in the world. How do you manage that?
Thank you. I look in the mirror and I see that I look like my mother, and that warms me. I also see myself aging, and I love it because it means I’m alive—I’m living and getting older. Don’t love having a random dark spot from a pregnancy, sure. I see my flaws. But what I see that I like isn’t about a structure or an appearance. It’s more that I see my family in my face. I see my age.
For more stories like this, pick up the April issue of InStyle, available on newsstands and for digital download Mar. 16.
Thursday, March 15, 2018
Этой весной французский дом Guerlain выпускает новый, цветочный вариант аромата Mon Guerlain с нотами жасмина. Vogue провёл один день в Париже с лицом марки Анджелиной Джоли и поговорил о воспитании детей, любимых запахах, воспоминаниях и жизненном кредо. Читайте в апрельском номере./ #AngelinaJolie talks new #MonGuerlain perfume, raising children and charity in #AprilVogue - on sale now! Photo: @mathieucesar for @guerlainA post shared by Vogue Russia (@voguerussia) on
This spring, the French house Guerlain launches a new, floral version of the Mon Guerlain fragrance with jasmine notes. Vogue spent one day in Paris with the face of the brand Angelina Jolie and talked about raising children, favorite smells, memories and life credo. Read in the April issue. / #AngelinaJolie talks new #MonGuerlain perfume, raising children and charity in #AprilVogue - on sale now! Photo: @mathieucesar for @guerlain
angelina jolie walking behind me has me SCALPED pic.twitter.com/JlLGMHv4wc— flo (@FL0REYA) March 15, 2018
What could Brad Pitt drive other than a white Tesla— kateyrich (@kateyrich) March 16, 2018
On a medevac plane flying from Germany to Bethesda Maryland to stay at Walter Reid Medical center I had the pleasure of meeting Angelina Jolie! She was very humble and caring about everything that was going on in my life! One of the sweetest celebrities I've had a pleasure to meet! #instagram #instagood #picoftheday #insta #celebrity #meetandgreet #monday #motivation #fitfam #gymlife #humble #angelinajolie #army #armylife #veteran #wounded #follow4followA post shared by Daniel Prigge (@priggedaniel) on
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Exclusive: 'Iron Fist' actor Ramon Rodriguez joins Angelina Jolie in Disney's 'The One and Only Ivan' https://t.co/TsleRTHBvw pic.twitter.com/O4XY2Xf61H— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) March 13, 2018
Ramon Rodriguez, who appeared in Marvel’s Iron Fist and The Defenders, has joined Angelina Jolie and Sam Rockwell in The One and Only Ivan, Disney's adaptation of the Newbery Medal-winning book written by Katherine Applegate.
Bryan Cranston,The Florida Project breakout Brooklynn Prince and Ariana Greenblatt, one of the stars of Disney Channel's Stuck in the Middle, are already on the roll call for the live-action/CG hybrid project.
Published by HarperCollins in 2011, the book centers on a silverback gorilla named Ivan (Rockwell) who lives in a cage in a shopping mall along with an elephant named Stella (Jolie) and a stray dog called Bob. Ivan does not remember life before the mall, but when a baby elephant named Ruby enters and Ivan finds himself taking care of her, he begins to rediscover his previous life and concocts a plan to take the baby elephant away from their abusive owner.
Rodriguez will play an assistant who works for the mall’s owner, played by Cranston, and who is also the father of a young girl (Greenblatt) who befriends the silverback.
Thea Sharrock, director of the tearjerker Me Before You, will be helming the picture.
Rodriguez, who has a key role in this season's Showtime drama The Affair and was seen in the war drama Megan Leavey, hails from Puerto Rico and has spent the last several months on the island working on relief efforts and raising money with aid agency Heart 9/11. He was so moved by the experience that he began directing a documentary sponsored by non-profit agency Today, I’m Brave with the goal of raising funds and awareness. Rodriguez was on the island when he received the call that he had nabbed the part for Ivan.
He is repped by UTA and Silver Lining Entertainment.
As if landing Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio for the two leads wasn’t enough, Quentin Tarantino’s ninth movie is now in final negotiations for Margot Robbie to star as Sharon Tate. Robbie has been the rumored pick for months, and now Deadline reports the actress has been offered the role and is entering final negotiations to seal the deal. The casting would only solidify Tarantino’s “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” as his most star-driven effort to date.According to reports, Margot Robbie is nearly set to join Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt in Quentin Tarantino's new film. Full details: https://t.co/d6DfVhhovv pic.twitter.com/X1MCBXRZWR— IndieWire (@IndieWire) March 13, 2018
The movie takes place in Los Angeles in 1969 at the height of hippy Hollywood. Leonardo DiCaprio is starring as Rick Dalton, a former popular television star struggling to make it in the movie business. Dalton is joined by his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth, played by Brad Pitt. The two happen to live next door to Sharon Tate, and their Hollywood struggle will somehow get caught up in the Manson murders.
“Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” will mark the first collaboration between Tarantino and Robbie. The actress is coming off her first Oscar nomination for “I, Tonya” and will hit awards season this fall in the drama “Mary Queen of Scots,” in which she stars opposite Saoirse Ronan.
With Robbie a near lock to join Pitt and DiCaprio, the next major bit of casting will be the actor selected to play controversial filmmaker Roman Polanski. Polanski was married to Tate when she got murdered, so it only makes sense the director will be featured in some capacity in “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.” Rumor has it Tarantino is looking for an unknown European actor for the role, although Tom Cruise has also been mentioned as being courted for a unspecified part as well.
Tarantino’s ninth feature will be released by Sony Pictures on August 9, 2019, which marks the 50th anniversary of Tate’s murder.
Sunday, March 11, 2018
Studio City, L.A.
3 lime and 1 berry
I really wanted to know that skin regimen though 😰— Simon Curtis (@simoncurtis) March 12, 2018
With two of her kids and a bodyguard! I literally almost talked to her until my realization stunned me away like a force field— Simon Curtis (@simoncurtis) March 12, 2018
In studio city, no less!— Simon Curtis (@simoncurtis) March 12, 2018
Disney’s ‘Maleficent 2’ Adds ‘Justice League’ and ‘Watchmen’ Art Director https://t.co/dTkaOinqif pic.twitter.com/iA3EHEmd5L— Omega Underground (@OmegaUGround) March 11, 2018
Disney’s ‘Maleficent 2’ Adds ‘Justice League’ and ‘Watchmen’ Art Director
by Christopher Marc
Angelina Jolie‘s Maleficent 2 is gathering up some interesting production crew as director Joachim Ronning (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales) is set to helm the project.
We’ve already revealed that Justice League production designer Patrick Tatopoulos will be working on the film. And it looks like another DC alumn has joined the production team as Helen Jarvis has been hired and will be the supervising art director on the Disney sequel.
Helen’s credits include Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol and Rise of The Planet of The Apes along with DC films Justice League and Watchmen.
Production on Maleficent 2 is expected to start on April 16th in London.
Assembling an amazing table top in Royal ebony for a Brad Pitt designed conference table for a client in Los Angeles. The markings are completely natural. A log of this beauty is found in one of 10,000 logs. Pollaro. The largest collection of rare and unique woods in the world. . . . . #artfurniture #functionalart #ultraluxury #exteriorfurniture #yachtdesign #superyacht #interiordesign #luxuryinteriors #luxuryarchitecture #pitt_pollaro . . . . . . . . #hermes #chanel #ferarri #steinwayandsons #porsche #cartier #rollsroyce #mercedesbenz #louisvuitton #bmw #bentley #tiffanyandco #moetchandon #maserati #domainedelaromaneeconti #christies #sothebys #forbes
A post shared by Pollaro Custom Furniture (@pollaro_inc) on
Friday, March 9, 2018
Given that Arminka Helic and Chloe Dalton have not been spending much time with her lately, I had wondered if the future of JP.D.H. London Ltd might be in doubt. I would not be surprised if renaming it J.D.H. Office Ltd. is a preparatory step to eventually having it dissolved.
- Angelina's relationship with Dalton and Helic has drawn a lot of attention. From around 2014 until mid-2017, they were often seen in her company and were believed to be advising her on "everything from childcare to travel."
- She had worked with them on establishing PSVI while they were advisers to William Hague and when he retired in 2014, she became their employer. They became her closest and most trusted aides and in 2015, they put up JP.D.H and the LSE-WPS in rapid succession. Helic was described as Angelina's "assistant, adviser and best friend." Dalton accompanied her everywhere, including on the set of FTKMF and was a ubiquitous presence around her and the children while they were still living in Malibu.
- The last time Dalton was seen in the company of any of the kids was at a basketball court in Malibu in late-May, 2017 just before the family moved to the DeMille. Dalton and Helic's last non-PSV-related public appearance with Angelina was in Cambodia for FTKMF's world premiere in February, 2017. Since then, as noted previously, they have only been seen with her at PSV-related engagements. They were with her June 20, 2017 when she visited with the British military team in Nairobi, Kenya training African peacekeepers on PSV. But they were not seen with her at the RefuSHE fashion show she attended in Nairobi the same day -- World Refugee Day.
- When JP.D.H. was formed, its avowed purpose was "improving access to education, helping refugees, and preventing violence against women." Baroness Helic, a member of the House of Lords, is herself a former refugee from Bosnia. The young women of RefuSHE are refugee victims of sexual violence. Having just spent part of the day in Nairobi with Angelina at a PSV military training center, Dalton and Helic would have been expected to be front and center with her as guests of RefuSHE. But some time between February and late June, 2017, Angelina had apparently decided to strictly limit Dalton and Helic's involvement with her to very narrowly defined PSV activities.
- Both women were in Paris in January this year for Angelina's meeting with the Macrons at Elysee Palace, but were nowhere to be seen when she took the kids out. They were both at NATO HQ in Brussels, but were not seen in her party at the airport when she arrived and departed with the children. It seems not only is their involvement now limited to specific PSV matters, but Angelina also spent as little time as possible with them and avoided bringing the children in contact with them. They weren't seen with her when she was in London for the BAFTA, which was less than 2 weeks before JP.D.H London's name was changed. They weren't seen with her even at the LSE-WPS where Dalton chairs the Advisory Board and Helic is a member.
- But for PSV, Dalton and Helic have all but disappeared from her life. The erstwhile "assistant, adviser and best friend" now appears to be none of the above. Their stature with her has dramatically diminished.
- She had once described Helic as a "mentor" and Dalton and Helic had her head spinning with thoughts of building on her experience with PSVI for an expanded role on the world stage. Angelina told Vogue in 2015 “I’d like to be part of international work, and see where I can be useful, whatever way that takes shape. I still don’t know what I’m capable of.” There has been none of that talk recently. She has refocused on her core concerns. She no longer needs or wants Dalton and Helic's help in finding new or bigger ideas.
- The change in the scope of Dalton and Helic's work and in their contact with the family began to be noticeable after the family made their "big jump forward" in mid-June 2017 to the DeMille, suggesting a connection. There were reports that Brad was never enthusiastic about them. In a possible reference to them, he told GQ in late-March, 2017:
""Well, there's a lot to tell them because there's understanding the future, there's understanding the immediate moment and why we're at this point, and then it brings up a lot of issues from the past that we haven't talked about. So our focus is that everyone comes out stronger and better people—there is no other outcome."- Then and now, one of Brad's concerns was that Angelina get enough rest. Dalton and Helic flattered her, gained her trust and encouraged her to pile even more onto her already full plate. Brad heretofore may have been hesitant to openly criticize Dalton and Helic's actions given their ostensibly humanitarian objectives. Angelina let go of her long-time bodyguard, Mickey Brett, when he clashed with Brad.
- The therapeutic process helped make the family's decision-making more collegial, so while it may have been Brad's wish, it was the family's decision to sharply curtail Dalton and Helic's involvement with the family. It means no one objected or overruled and none of the children expressed a desire to keep them around even though Dalton in particular had been a frequent chaperone. This suggests that the children may have had their own issues with Dalton and Helic which may be why Angelina kept them away from the kids.
- Aside from their Europe-based security and her hairdresser, Brad's assistant Darren was the only familiar face in the crowd accompanying her and the kids in Paris and Brussels. He was at the Brussels airport and looked after the children in Tuilleries Garden.
- She has Brad's assistant and Brad's security chief prominently in place looking after her and the children. This is a reaffirmation of Brad's stature and importance in her life.
- J.D.H. Office is perhaps more descriptive of what it is and how the principals are known. There is otherwise no change in the names of the officers or the persons with significant control of J.D.H. Office Ltd. It is still "Ms. Angelina Jolie Pitt, Ms. Chloe Dalton, and Ms. Arminka Helic." Although it was incorporated as JP.D.H in 2015, the change in Angelina's name as a person with significant control (PSC) from Angelina Jolie to Angelina Jolie Pitt was filed only on May 25, 2017.
- Removing P from JP.D.H. has no bearing on her relationship with Brad who was never part of this endeavor and may have had reservations about it. The name change reflects a reassessment of an enterprise providing work for Dalton and Helic that has scaled down its/their purpose and objectives. There is actually very little left of what they used to do for her to justify the generous compensation they are/were receiving. They are no longer involved in her non-PSV humanitarian interests. They are no longer involved at all with her family. "J.D.H." in effect reflects the fact that "J" is the only one willing to be in the company of "D" and "H". 😀
- As a practical matter, the world knows her as Angelina Jolie. She could have easily included a request in her Petition that her name be legally restored to Angelina Jolie from Angelina Jolie Pitt. She did not. She has not filed any amended petition for this purpose or to comply with the disclosure requirements. She never intended for the petition to advance and she always intended to remain Angelina Jolie-Pitt. When the process is completed and they are able to dismiss the petition she intends to professionally resume using Jolie-Pitt as she indicated with the FTKMF banner.
- PSVI is part of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office of the U.K. and if it is all Dalton and Helic are working on for her, they don't need a separate office with all the attendant expenses. In fact, it doesn't appear as though she needs Dalton and Helic. PSVI staffers could accompany her in meetings in much the same way UNHCR staffers accompany her in her trips and meetings as special envoy for the agency.
- The purpose that Dalton and Helic serve is intertwined with J.D.H's and, as noted above, they appear redundant. Their limited function could be easily absorbed by the PSVI itself. I would not be surprised if Angelina is in the process of formally unwinding her ties with "D" and "H" and "J.D.H." is a transitional step to it being eventually dissolved.
— Commons Press Office (@HoCPress) March 7, 2018What do Katie Price, Mark Carney and Angelina Jolie all have in common? Read more about the new UK Parliament course: The Work and Role of Select Committees. https://t.co/i9HJEjkwCf
Thursday, March 8, 2018
“I hadn’t been to a fashion show before”.@refugees Special Envoy Angelina Jolie says of the experience of finding herself seated front row during a visit to a refugee shelter in Nairobi, Kenya, last June. https://t.co/rWrjgBzSoC @RaoufMazou @YvonneNdege #Made51 #WithRefugees— UNHCR KENYA (@UNHCR_Kenya) March 12, 2018
"It’s possible to find your femininity again after it has been brutally attacked." —Angelina Jolie https://t.co/A3xRNndnSl— Harper's Bazaar (@harpersbazaarus) March 8, 2018
In all her years as an Academy Award–winning actress and director, Angelina Jolie—the most glamorous woman on the planet—never went to a fashion show. “I hadn’t been to one before,” the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Special Envoy says of the experience of finding herself seated front row during a visit to a refugee shelter in Nairobi, Kenya, last June. “But it was my kind of runway: the most beautiful girls, survivors with their heads held high, bringing forward their own designs and culture; showing how it’s possible to find your femininity again after it has been brutally attacked.”
With the support of UNHCR, RefuSHE also encourages economic empowerment by teaching the young women to make colorful scarves using resist-dyeing, a traditional East African technique similar to tie-dye. This gives the refugees a marketable skill that can help set them on a path toward financial independence. One hundred percent of the proceeds from the scarves they make are reinvested into the program and its artisans; since 2010, nearly 70 percent of them have become self-sufficient.
In Opinion— The New York Times (@nytimes) March 8, 2018
Op-Ed contributors John McCain and Angelina Jolie write, "Around the world, there is profound concern that America is giving up the mantle of global leadership" https://t.co/78grDSWREa
John McCain and Angelina Jolie: America Should Lead in Saving the Rohingya
By JOHN McCAIN and ANGELINA JOLIE MARCH 8, 2018
Angelina Jolie during a visit to the Rohingya community in Yangon, Myanmar, in 2015, and Senator John McCain of Arizona with reporters in Washington last year. Credit Tom Stoddart/Getty Images Reportage, via Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation, via Getty Images; bottom, Al Drago for The New York Times
For more than three decades, America stood with our allies to support democracy in Myanmar and demand freedom for thousands of Burmese political prisoners. That unified stand ultimately led to the election in 2015 of the country’s first civilian government after a half-century of direct military rule. Unfortunately, such promising progress has been squandered.
We need to show equal resolve now to stop the violence and safeguard the rights and freedoms of all Burmese peoples. The United States should take the lead in four ways, and ask our partners and allies to join us.
As the humanitarian crises in Myanmar, Syria and elsewhere intensify, the world is closely watching whether the United States will reclaim the mantle of international leadership and take action. For the sake of all people who still look to America as a beacon of hope and yearn for a future based on shared values, it’s critical that we do.
John McCain, a Republican from Arizona, is chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee. Angelina Jolie is a filmmaker and a co-founder of the Preventing Sexual Violence in Conflict Initiative.
Embed from Getty Images
I write in @nytimes today with filmmaker & humanitarian Angelina Jolie that America must take the lead in defending the Rohingya from atrocities & human rights abuses in #Burma https://t.co/zcHYTQwxAp— John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) March 9, 2018
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
A post shared by Erik van Ginkel (@erik_vanginkel) on
The De Ateliers institute honors Thomas Houseago at their annual gala, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Thursday, March 8, 2018.
Thomas Houseago will be honored at the De Ateliers Gala in Amsterdam on March 8. Founded in 1963 in Haarlem by artists, De Ateliers is an international institute that helps young artists to develop their talent through a two-year program. Houseago was a participant from 1994 to 1996.
Thanks Pride&Joy, Felicity and Jordan932002
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Monday, March 5, 2018
In an #exclusive interview with HELLO!, the actress #AngelinaJolie, speaks of being a muse and a mother. Pick up a copy to find out more. pic.twitter.com/s5Bl6g6wbM— HELLO! (@hellomag) March 5, 2018
"I think a lot of moms don't really rest. And somehow we find real pleasure in that. I mean, even if I try to take a bath, I'll end up with at least two of my kids in there with me, which is lovely. I wouldn't trade it all."
None of the children were photographed arriving or leaving the Guerlain HQ so they either used a back entrance or the private fragrance workshop for the family took place elsewhere. At this point, the family has perfected the art of moving stealthily.
She made no mention of how she had to stay home and put all her work on pause for a year because the children needed her. That chapter is long past, it's not at the forefront of her thoughts anymore
- was beside her when she got up at 8am;
- didn't want her to get up;
- knew she was tired and didn't have much sleep;
- was concerned about her;
- wanted her to rest;
- was waiting for her in Paris and isn't tired or sleepy;
- isn't looking forward to being with her while she does her work for Guerlain;
- is confident and comfortable challenging her and asserting her health is more important than being on time for her appointments;
- cares deeply for her.
Given all the above, "this person" is more than likely the only member of the family she couldn't publicly acknowledge until the process is officially completed;
- the co-owner of the estate in the South of France
- her husband
- who loves her.
"There’s still much beauty in the world and a lot of love. And a lot of love to be given."
She, Shiloh and Zahara were in Zaatari Camp Jan. 28. They joined the rest of the family in Paris Jan. 29.
"You know all the good stuff in Mommy? She's just that. Everything about Mommy that you love, when I'm my best and you like my stories, or you think I'm being really sweet and warm and funny -- that's my mom. All the other stuff, the weird stuff, that's me. All the good stuff's her."
This latest edition of Mon Guerlain has an influx of jasmine sambac...a symbol of hope and love. Angelina...you can see how much of herself she gives to others and how close she is to her family. I wanted to underline that in the composition.
So funny to me, it was a Joke but I Love how serious you all are. I want to be number one in a man’s life. he has a lot of kids that would make me what number 8 or at best baby Mama 2. And as much as I would love to chitchat with Angie that is not what I want to be talking about.— Tiffany Haddish (@TiffanyHaddish) March 7, 2018
Tiffany Haddish and Kelly Ripa playing Marry, Date, Ditch backstage at the Oscars.
Ripa: "Brad Pitt"
Haddish: 'Oh I just met him in an elevator. He said in one year, if I’m single and he’s single, we’re gonna do it. So you know what that means! But he do got seven kids so I don’t know. I don’t know if I can deal with a man that’s got that many kids.'
Ripa: "Why do you have to wait? Why do you have to wait? "
Haddish: 'I don’t know, he told me to wait a year.'
Ripa: "Javier Bardem and George Clooney."
Haddish: "Okay. OK. OK, So, I would date Brad Pitt, marry George Clooney, and I would ditch Javier, because I don’t know who Javier is.'
Im wearing custom @brandonmaxwell at the @Vanityfair party I call this my single woman hunting look! Jewelry: @jaredlehrjewelry Clutch: @judithleiberny Shoes: @jimmychoo Hair: @glamourroomsalon Stylist: @bryonjavar Makeup:@makeupbydionne @glossierA post shared by Tiffany Haddish (@tiffanyhaddish) on
This year's #Oscars got the lowest ratings in the show's history, a nearly 20% drop from last year https://t.co/Kg8GzXl73P pic.twitter.com/AjXmZ1caek— CNN (@CNN) March 6, 2018
the news tonight is that angelina jolie has been spotted in the dry foods aisle at 365 in silver lake.— eve barlow (@Eve_Barlow) March 5, 2018